11TH DREAM
Declarations

I Reject Your Reality and Subsititute My Own!
Navigations are above .


Wednesday, November 23, 2005 @ 11:54 PM


A Gloomy Day Ahead...

Alphabets Disaster!!

Waaaa! My C was in a terrible shape,but my X.....it was a flop.Its goes to show,sometimes last minute cant produce good quality work....luckily the lecturers allowed us to do a better version this time,including what went wrong with our current ones and tips on how to make it look better.....somehow typo may not be as bad as it seems..but tracing alphabets...-_-"

SDN No More!.....

Yep...as some may heard it,news are spreading like bushfire! I had decided and did quit SDN. Had to talk alota cock to Errik into persuading him to accept my decision,which I had already made ever since the pyramid project came about.I had thoughts of maybe I should remain in SDN but today seem to change my mind...

Today's meeting..hmm...it was rather packed with new recruits from our batch of DMD students. However, as my classmates went off in front...I was left behind at the back of the class...I thought to myself,with such a high no. of students coming in...I might not have the chance to have fun like the pyramid bunch! Furthermore I aint a very socialable person...thus I decided to quit,with my first act..leaving the meeting quietly and without taking my attendance...luckily,I haven't became an official member thus maybe the word 'quit' isnt necessary.....

News

I read the article in The News Paper today,about this young S'porean blogger who did put up a racist comment on his blog.First of all,if I was in his position,I would be the same,hiding all my frustrations,but because of one Malay couple,the boy assume all our malay community is the same is a wrong move....however he is still young and had already suffered sadness,thus I believe the S'pore should cut this boy some slack..I mean..he is just a boy,the most make him do community service.....

A Moment Of Silence

Recently,a famous wrestler and my friend's mother had recently passed away.Even though I may not know either of them very well..I would still wish them to rest peacefully and would like everybody reading my blog to have one minute of silence as a way to respect them...thank you...

-a moment of silence-

Labels: