Wednesday, January 11, 2006 @ 8:06 PM
Bad Way To Start Off One's Day.....Sick of Being Sick!Argh....woke up in the morning with a sprained neck!ouch....so people! Don't make me purposely look to the right...T_T and I am havin a bad headache..must be due to me getting caught in the rain in the past few days. Was rather pissed that this kinda stuff is happening to me again...
Skin Doc SpecialistWoo,had to wake up early for my appointment.However I came too early,half an hour too early....went to BK for breakfast then.Ugh,never have breakfast in BK!The bacons are too salty...yuck!
My appointment was 9.30am but it turned out I saw the doc at about 9.50am. My pimples are clearing nicely!Guess a couple more weeks then no need to see the doc anymore!
A Visit To NYPI wasn't planning to go back to school since I was terribly sick. However,I decided to,to pass Narutimate Hero 3 to Wilson and treating Hime-chi a drink since I lost the bet. Inside the lecture hall,I lost my temper as I wanted to sit the last seat since I was going off soon,so asked Amos to sit first.However it was next to Ym.Amos refused and Ym asked me to sit,so I shouted at them to go sit down. For that,I would like to apologise right here to Amos and Ym for somewhat shouting at them.Truly sorry I'm.
Home at last...After getting caught in the rain again early in the morning,I finally reached home,hit the bed for a nap for a couple of hours before playing Kingdom Hearts II!!!!!!
!!HELP WANTED!!I need some extra pair of hands as I'm about to shift to my new house! You can help me transport stuff or just keep watch for our stuff.Will reward you with drinks!
Labels: Crap