11TH DREAM
Declarations

I Reject Your Reality and Subsititute My Own!
Navigations are above .


Thursday, March 02, 2006 @ 7:27 PM


My Brother...The Muthaf$%@er!

Today I was somewhat pissed at my brother's actions towards Sam and Amos as both of 'em came to my place.

1) Toilet Duty

Well it seems I tend to lost a couple strands of hair everytime I take a bath.I was thus have a duty to clean up my mess whenever I bathe finish.Apparantely,Marc took that for granted,asking me to clean the dirty footmarks found in the toilet.I didn't find any marks after I bathe finish much much earlier after he inspected it.Neither of my friends and I went to the toilet,so the only culprit was my brother yet he was ordering me to clean up 'my' mess!WTF!

2)Air-con

Secondly,I felt it was warm in my room,so I switched on the air-con.He did too,but suddenly he barge into my room,switched off my air-con and said his air-con wasn't cold. I was particularly irritated by that,as what does me switching on my air-con have to do with it?I just barely switched it on for a couple of minutes and he is complaining! Mine wasn't cold at all! This guy seriously have some bitching issues to deal with...

3) Sleeping biatch!

Next,we couldn't talk loudly as he wanted to sleep! Its like wth man!At least ask nicely or just close my door if its too noisy.You don't have act like some brat who thinks he is damm big coz you ain't.

4)Anti-social to the core

I just don't get it.I can be friendly with his friends.At least I will say hi to them.However this jackass won't reply to Amos's Hi.Seriously,he has a bigger ego than me..